There are many people nowadays who are secret millionaires. They don’t tell that they’re that wealthy for security reasons. These are the people that savvy to become wealthy and have spent their efforts on actually obtaining that wealth to become very wealthy. Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to be millionaires. They think that being rich is associated with one’s personal luck and that there are people who are meant to be rich and people who are not meant to be that way.
Well, here is a simple idea on how to become rich. Each person possesses a “financial blueprint”, which is an internal script that dictates how we relate to money. This blueprint is formed through womb-to-tomb exposure to cash messages from friends, current events, entertainment programs, and, especially, our family. Unfortunately, our blueprints usually contain errors that prevent us from achieving our dreams.
The following are examples of correct and incorrect messages on how to become rich:
1. Wealthy individuals believe: “I created my life.” Poor people believe: “Life happens to me.
2. Rich people are committed to being millionaires. Poor people want to be rich.
3. Wealthy individuals admire alternative wealthy and prosperous individuals. Poor people resent millionaires and successful people.
4. Rich people associate with positive, successful people. Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.
5. Rich people act in spite of fear. Poor people let fear stop them.
6. Rich people constantly learn and grow. Poor people think they already know.
7. Rich people focus on their net worth. Poor people think about their working income.
8. Rich people are bigger than their problems. Poor people are smaller than their problems.
9. Rich people manage their money well. Poor people mismanage their money well.
10. Wealthy individuals are willing to market themselves and their price. Poor individuals assume negatively regarding merchandising and promoting themselves.
The above examples of thinking are just some of the common beliefs held by milioner and poor people. You will notice from these examples that those who are milioner have positive thinking and those who are poor have negative thinking. Clearly, whatever circumstance you may have, it is the will and way on how to become that determines whether you will be truly successful and enjoy financial freedom.
Power to attaining your goal
You may not be milioner know if you will do everything in your power to attaining your goal, then there simply is no reason why you can’t achieve what millionaires people have achieved. The secret is to stay focused on the correct financial blueprint.
Now that you can differentiate between positive and negative blueprints as outlined in the above examples, the next step on how to get millionaire’s is to set a clear goal and formulate a plan to reach that goal.
For example, instead of spending your money on gratifying your wants now, you can instead spend to satisfy your needs first and spend the money you would have spent on your wants on investments. Investment can make your money grow, while wants will take your money away from you. Taking the cue from the above examples, millionaires actually promote themselves and their value when they make an investment, and you can do that, too. Be aggressive on selling yourself. You cannot make money that much if you will not make a step towards expressing to others about your true value. The best way to do this is to associate with successful people. When you are with these kinds of people, do your best to constantly learn from them. You will find that successful people are more than willing to share with you their secret on how to become rich.