Delhi Government Rs 5000 Registration Apply for Auto, Taxi Drivers, Construction Workers Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility, Payment Transfer Status edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in on District Delhi Portal. The Delhi government has announced Rs 5000 for registration of construction workers and auto drivers at present in the capital. A year after the lockdown was enacted, a significant number of migrants traveled back to their homes and suffered the most of the epidemic. At this time, the Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board has announced Rs 5000 for each of them for their stay. Also, the government will give them free food and shelter. Many of them have received assistance from the Government of Delhi in the form of the former Government. You will get all the information on the official web portal www.delhi.gov.in Rs 5000 plan only. Now the construction workers of Delhi need to register online for 5000 Assistance Money Transfer from the authorities to register online first for this benefit. How you can avail this benefit of Arvind Kejriwal Delhi Government 5000 migrant transfer employees, migrant workers, taxis, auto-rickshaw drivers and Uber, Ola cabs and more are more detailed.
Latest update >>> CM Arvind Kejriwal announced that Rs 5000 ex-gratia will be provided to all Delhi construction workers, all autorickshaws, and taxi drivers as little financial help during this Covid19 lockdown. Apart from this, all the laborers, laborers, and ration cardholders are given free of cost under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana in the months of May and June.
Delhi Government 5000 Assistance Registration
Now we make it very straightforward that this Delhi construction workers Rs. 5000 help auto taxi drivers prepaid payment transfer online registration can only be availed by the construction worker. In addition, those who had previously been working in the state until the implementation of the Kovid 19 lockdown. There is a set of eligibility criteria set by the Delhi government. www.delhigovt.nic.in Construction workers apply online who are eager to avail these special benefits need to check whether they are eligible or not. The Delhi government’s Rs 5000 scheme only pays pre-paid to registered construction workers. Other migrants cannot apply online in the Driver Plan online application. Now what do you need to know about 5000 rupees registration form 2021 online by Delhi government?
Individuals first need to visit the official Delhi government web portal. After this they have to go for edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in 5000 online registration. Just after this, you will get your login ID details. Before applying online you need to check the eligibility criteria. Only after getting there are some criteria that you will be able to register and get benefits. There is also a list of documents listed below which needs to be uploaded while submitting the Construction Workers Registration Form in Delhi Government. Kejriwal Delhi government will soon start giving all beneficiary list to auto drivers, taxi driver construction worker migrants in the state.
Delhi Construction Worker 5000 Rupees Scheme Benefits
All workers registered with the District Delhi Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board will now get a 5000 Covid19 lockdowns. Apart from this, see the following benefits that you can get from Delhi Construction 5000 rupees. Apply online after checking the eligibility criteria of this Delhi Government Taxi Driver Scheme.
- Any person who is registered on the official web portal under construction labor will get Rs 5000 as their living source.
- At any point, if the person is dead, the money will be sent to the designated person.
- The government will provide free education to maximum of two children of the worker.
- Construction workers will be given free food and shelter in the state.
Documents Required for edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in 5000 Registration Online
Here Rs 5000 is the number of documents required to apply online on the Delhi government website. The registration form of many auto driver, taxi drivers persons has been canceled due to lack of information in the form as well as the documents were not attached properly.
- Name of a construction work as per bank account
- Applicant Age
- Candidate’s gender
- Valid and functional mobile number
- Aadhar card number
- Type of work proof
- marital status
- Last Employer Name
- Where you last worked / Industry name
- Mobile number of last employer
- Last employer address
- Employer ID Number
- Mail ID of last employer
- Previous employment period
- Bank account number
- Bank’s MICR code
- Bank’s IFSC Code
- Name of bank
- Bank branch name
- Bank branch address
- Worker details if you are registered in other states as well
- Information of family members like name, Aadhaar number, address, gender, date of birth, relationship, photograph etc.
- Name, Name, Relationship, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhaar Card
- Information of applicant’s children such as name, Aadhaar number (if maintained), gender, date of birth, school name, class, school address, etc.
All this information need to be retained in the form along with the documents. If not, it will be rejected directly. So the beneficiary will now have to register himself for the Rs 5000 transfer scheme for Delhi Auto and Taxi Drivers and get the benefit for the money.
How to register for Delhi Auto Taxi Drivers Yojana e district delhigovt portal?
If you have already logged on to www.delhi.gov.in Taxi Driver 5000 Help e District Delhi Government Portal, you can directly submit the form by filling it. But if you are not registered then you need to register. See the following description.
- First go to the official web portal.
- At the top of the website, you will see a link to the register.
- Click on the online link register.
- They will come with many details like name, type of work, address, type of employment, year of employment etc.
- You need to fill in all the information that has been asked.
- After submitting all the details online, you will receive a mail and SMS on your registered mobile number.
- Which will include the user ID and password.
- Just log in using the details and start filling in forms that are available to the construction worker.
The AAP government led by Arvind Kejriwal is already concerned about the financial condition of Majdur, taxi drivers, auto drivers, and other migrant workers in Locked. Therefore, the Delhi government has resumed the construction labor assistance scheme of Rs 5000 for about 2 lakh people this time. The government will launch a portal for online applications by qualified candidates. Now after that, Rs 5000 will be directly transferred to his bank account. However, the Delhi Government 5000 transfer status can be verified soon by the portal edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.